I build growth teams in early-stage startups.
"Growth Hacking Internship" to get individuals in the Growth Hacker -> Growth Lead -> Head of Growth path.
CEO, board and investor training and reporting processes.
Processes, reporting methods and a community to systematically maintain the growth culture in a startup from zero to seed and above.
I’m a self-taught growth tech nerd who started at age 12 when I received my first affiliate marketing commission from my Fallout 2 game fan page.
During my 20+ years of this I’ve been involved in growth of hundreds of clients and own projects for over 10 years in affiliate marketing and another 10 years in developing companies as a consultant or an in-house at startups and a VC firm.
I’ve found my happy place at the iterative and constant growing world of global tech startups such as Freska, Paxful, Yousician and now a 140M€ early-stage VC firm Icebreaker.vc with 60+ early-stage companies in Nordics and Baltics while operating as a growth advisor for my growth hacking agency Truly.
If you wish to use trendy terms like growth hacking, it was my pleasant hobby back in the end of 90s and still is. ❤️
My mission is to use my skills to help startups that actually wish to make things better and be good companies for the people. I believe in Nordic values of work-life balance and equality at work.
- Scaled multiple companies from under a 1M€ ARR to over 10M€ ARR in 2-3 years.
- Raised funds from 50k€ angel rounds to 30M€ in ETH in ICO, and seed and A rounds between 1M€ to 15M€ in FIAT.
- Built scalable go-to-market models for almost every continent combining online and offline acquisition mix.
- Had uncountable amount of 1on1s with 100+ startup CEOs from companies between 1M€ to 100M€ ARR about growth models implementation.
- Created 1000+ meaningful jobs for people (especially for women, immigrants and minorities).
- I build and train growth teams in a 140M€ early-stage venture capital firm called Icebreaker.vc.
- I'm a partner and advisor of a weekly-based iteration service agency Truly.
- I'm a speaker, early-stage startup growth advisor and angel investor.
- I run a community of 100+ alumni of my growth hacking internship and other growth professionals to learn together.
- I run Growth Hacking Internship.
Check Press Kit if I'm already booked somewhere.